Monday, November 12, 2018

Philadelphia Immigration Attorney H1B Visa

The H-1B Visa can be used for part time, full time, or concurrent employment. If the occupation requires a license, such as a state license, the applicant must obtain one as well. At The Law Offices of Greg Prosmushkin, P.C., the Philadelphia Immigration Lawyers boast an outstanding approval rating in cases filed. We provide high-quality legal services by prioritizing our client’s individual needs, their schedule, and personal integrity.

No comments:

Post a Comment